Jackie chan – Hats off for this person.
You all know about jackie chan. He is a great Actor. He is a superstar. He is an amazing personality.No one can take place of Jackie . Lets know more about Jackie
1. No company insures Jackie Chan or his team, so he pays it for himself and his stunt team.
2. Jackie Chan’s son will get none of his $130 Million fortune. According to him, “If he is capable, he can make his own money. If he is not, then he will just be wasting my money.”
3. Jackie Chan got the name Jackie while he was working as a construction worker in Canberra, Australia.
4. Jackie Chan is a classically trained vocalist and has released more than 20 albums in over five languages, in addition to providing the theme tunes for several of his earlier films and singing in several Chinese dubs of Disney classics.
5. Jackie Chan broke twelve concrete blocks with his hand, while keeping the egg he was holding intact. Here is the youtube link.
6. Jackie Chan used to carry multiple guns and even a grenade to protect himself and his other artists from The Triad in the 1980s and 1990s.
7. In one scene IT took Jackie Chan 2900 separate takes in the movie Dragon Lord because it was so intricate.
8. Jackie Chan while he was working as a nightclub bouncer spent two days after a fight trying to push his bone back into his fist. He later found that it wasn’t his bone, it was in fact the other guy’s tooth.
9. Jackie Chan doesn’t like the Rush Hour series because he doesn’t appreciate the action scenes, nor does he understand the American humor. He only made the sequel because he was offered an “irresistible” amount of money.
10. Jackie Chan sang “I’ll Make a Man out of you” from Mulan in Chinese.
11. Nosebleed was a 2001 movie (starring Jackie Chan) about a window washer at the World Trade Centre, who stops a terrorist attack, had to be cancelled when the attacks happened in the real world.
13. Jackie Chan is a staunch supporter of China’s communist party. He thinks Taiwanese democracy is “the biggest joke in the world,” and he believes Chinese citizens need to be “controlled” through censorship, “otherwise they’ll do whatever they want.”
14. Jackie Chan holds the Guinness World Record for “Most Stunts by a Living Actor”.
15. Jackie Chan didn’t do the voice acting for his character in Jackie Chan Adventures series of cartoons.
16. On Jackie Chan Adventures, the character of Jackie Chan’s niece was voiced by Stacie Chan, his real niece.
17. Jackie Chan’s real name is Chan Kong-Sang
18. Jackie Chan reportedly spent 12 months in the womb. His Mother therefore nicknamed him “Cannonball”.
19. Jackie Chan has his own stunt fighters that communicate when they attack him by specific grunting noises.
20. Jackie Chan actually jumped out of a plane and landed on top of hot air balloon while filming the movie, Armour of God.
21. Jackie Chan actually began his film career as a stuntman in the Bruce Lee films, Fist of Fury and Enter the Dragon.
22. Jackie Chan’s mother was an opium smuggler and his father was a spy.
23. It is possible to train a fish, and Jackie Chan taught a catfish tricks in Mandarin and English.
24. Jackie Chan was awarded two Guinness World Records for the 2012 movie Chinese Zodiac: one for “Most Stunts Performed by a Living Actor” and one for “Most Credits in One Movie”. He had 15 credits in that movie.
25. Jackie Chan has a permanent plastic plug in his skull due to an accident that he sustained while filming Armour of God.